Ibeju Lekki houses the proposed Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) and is widely regarded as the next hot spot in Lagos State, especially in terms of development. Investors, developers and other industry experts desire this location because of the rapid rate at which developments are coming to the area. Ibeju-Lekki is favourably situated in proximity to prime development projects such as Dangote refinery, Lekki seaport, the Pan-African University and many more.
Why invest in Ibeju Lekki?
Owing to the rapid growth in development and the large number of growing industries, properties in Ibeju Lekki are predicted to rise by over 500% in value within the next five years. Here are a few very compelling reasons anyone should take advantage of this developing community and invest in it:
- Property Appreciation: In the 90s, a plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 sold for less than #2 million, but as of 2017, it sells for N150 million and above. Now take a little time to think of the hottest investment zone in Africa, seating amongst multi-billion dollar international projects. An increase in the development of a particular location, suggests an equal increase in property appreciation.
The on-going projects in the area have made it an A-list location for real estate investors. This is because there a guarantee of at least 500% returns on investment made. Ibeju-Lekki is a pot of gold to those who key into it.
- Prime Location: Whether you are looking to invest in Ibeju Lekki for residential or commercial purposes your property would be in the midst of all the activity. Ibeju Lekki is seen to generate over 50,000 job opportunities in the next three years. Located in the midst of other real estate locations in Lagos, Nigeria and favourably positioned in proximity to the city’s centre, investing in Ibeju-Lekki is a really smart investment choice.
- Expansion of Road Networks: Plans are in motion by the Lagos State government to expand the Lekki-Epe express road to 10 lanes to connect to other major roads in Ikorodu, Itokin as well as Ijebu-Ode in Ogun State.
let’s look at some stats
Below are some of the projects which are to be expected in Ibeju Lekki within the next few years:
- Lekki Free Trade Zone ( LFTZ), a $25 billion dollar project is expected to house over 64 global companies.
- The Dangote Refinery (the biggest in Africa and 6th biggest in the world), a $14 billion project is expected to create over 1 million job opportunities.
- Lekki Deep Sea Port ( Deepest SeaPort In Sub-Saharan Africa) a $1.6 billion project is expected to boost over 1 million businesses.
- The 4th mainland bridge which will connect Epe to Ikorodu making room for more housing and business opportunities.
With investments in this part of Lagos, you do not have to fret as money put here is an undoubtedly a secure way to create wealth in years to come. The vacant lands around Ibeju Lekki appreciate every day. Seven years from now, a land bought would appreciate rapidly. Whether your plot is for housing or commercial purpose you are most assured not to be on the losing side.
If you’re ready to invest and purchase a property in this fast-developing area, check out this list of affordable properties at Emerald Gardens City, Ibeju Lekki.