Simawa is a suburb community located behind the Redeemed Christian Church of Christ campground with a population of over 10,000 people from all walks of life and ethnic groups in Nigeria. The community is fast attracting development and is turning out to be a combination of beauty, comfort and affordability for traders, settlers and real estate investors. The following are
reasons you should buy a house in Simawa;
- Affordability: It is important that you buy a house you can afford so as not to run into deficits. Simawa provides you an opportunity to meet your housing needs and other necessities at a cheaper price thereby helping you save for other expenses and even luxuries.
- Serenity: The pluses that come with serenity cannot be overstretched. It promotes focus as it helps you stay relaxed for maximum concentration and productivity. A serene environment reverses the stress and tension gathered as a result of the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It helps rejuvenate the body and muscles, thereby enabling one function at full potential. Looking for a vacation home or you have a preference for a more relaxed and laid-back life, Simawa is the answer.
- Low crime rate: The quest for safety is one of man’s greatest needs. No one wants to always have to look over his shoulders for possible danger or watch over his/her kids on the playground the whole time. Simawa is a peaceful community devoid of crimes and harassment by the men of the underworld.
- Location advantage: Good road networks resulting from its proximity to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway is an advantage that cannot be overemphasized. The expressway has in recent times, proven to be the busiest inter-state route in the country as well as one of the largest road networks in Africa. Various world class landmarks in its environ such as Redeemed Christian Church of God campground, Redeemer’s University, Caleb University, etc., has made it an attraction for rapid development. At certain periods every year, members of the RCCG gather for global religious programs at the worldwide campground. Simawa’s proximity to the campground means that at certain time of every year, the shelter demand is high. This provides an opportunity for economic gains open for exploitation. Also Simawa is about a 10 to 15 minutes drive away from Lagos. This means that a resident can still shuttle the city to work or business place every other day from Simawa.
The foregoing are an indication that Simawa has a potential for resale price appreciation in the long run while saving you money in the short run due to lower cost of property acquisition.
- Improved quality of life: Open green spaces are an opportunity to get in touch with nature. A small town like Simawa has the advantage of improving the quality of life of its residents due to less traffic and less pollution. Those with respiratory issues have their conditions ameliorated too. The advantage of access to fresh farm produce cannot be ruled out.
All of the above help improve life expectancy compared to what is obtainable in neighboring cities such as Lagos.